Dictionaries and Language
Bartleby.com: The "reference" section includes dictionaries, thesauri, usage guides, quotations, and more.
- Word Spy: Dictionary of new words and phrases that cites news articles and other published sources where they've been used.
Directories (Telephone numbers, addresses, etc.)
- AnyWho: White pages, yellow pages, reverse, international, toll-free.
- InfoSpace: White pages, yellow pages, reverse lookups, links to foreign directories.
- ZIP Code Lookup: Find ZIP Codes for addresses and cities.
- World Almanac Encyclopedia: Part of the Facts.com reference center.
- World Book Online: World Book Encyclopedia, Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos, and more. (Link for in-Library use.)
- Bartleby.com: Includes the Columbia Encyclopedia (6th ed.) and other reference resources.
- Wikipedia: Free encyclopedia, collaboratively written by its readers.
- Facts.com: World Almanac, historic events, country profiles, and more.
- FedStats: Gateway to statistics from the U.S. government.
Law and Government
- Thomson Gale LegalForms: Templates you can download and edit.
- FindLaw: Laws and court decisions, articles on legal topics, lawyer directory.
- FirstGov: Gateway to U.S. government Web sites.