Here are 31 scary Halloween recipes to conjure up this Fall! A daily spook-tacular idea for cooking up some seriously startling foods is your treat this October! Halloween is a great time to get really creative with food! Whether you’re making ghoulishly good snacks or decadent desserts, as long as your creations resemble monsters, pumpkins or ghosts, they’ll be a hit! Get ready to impress your family and friends on the most frightening night of the year!
For more inspiration, click here to enter for a chance to win a set of creepy cookbooks! Enter daily if you dare!
Click here for recipe: CANDY CORN PRETZEL HUGS
circle or square-shaped pretzels
Hershey’s Kisses Hugs (or any flavor Kiss)
1. Preheat oven to 250°F (121°C).
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. About 4 minutes.
3. While the Hugs are melting in the oven, get your candy corn ready because you will have to move quickly once the pretzels are out of the oven.
4. Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press a candy corn down on each one. The Hug should flatten out when you press the candy corn on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
5. Let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Cool completely before serving.