The library offers 4 book clubs for adults.
- Mystery Book Club meets the second Monday of the month at 7pm.
- Non-Fiction Book Club meets the third Monday of the month at 7pm.
- Adult Book Club reads contemporary fiction and meets the third Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Chick-Lit Book Club reads women's fiction and meets the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
The library offers yoga classes (Basic Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga) where you wíll work on balance, strength, flexibility, posture, breathing and relaxation. Dates vary, please check the monthly calendar. Registration is required.
MOVIES AT YOUR LIBRARY
If you like to relax and see a newly released movie on a larger screen come to the library!
- Coffee-Donuts-Movie meets on the fourth Friday of the month at 10:30am. Join us for a donut and a movie!
- Movie Matinee meets the first Monday of the month at 1pm. Come and have some popcorn and watch a movie!
Mahjong is a game of skill, strategy, and calculation and involves a degree of chance. Meets every Monday at 9:30am and every Wednesday at 1pm. Pick one or come to both!
COLORING FOR ADULTS
Coloring for Adults has been proven to relieve stress and promote relaxation. Why not join us this fall for a bit of relaxation? Coloring pages and pencils are supplied. (Coloring for Adults does not meet in June, July, and August.)
MEDITATION WITH MARTI
Learn to cultivate your relationship with awareness, exploring traditions and techniques to clear the mind and deepen our experience with life. This workshop is great for beginners or anyone wishing to deepen their meditation practice. You're encouraged to bring a yoga mat. Meditation can also be done in a chair. Dates vary, please check the monthly calendar. Registration required.
Do you like a friendly game of Bingo? We play on the third Friday of the month at 1pm. Join us for a lively game and a chance to win some prizes!