The IRS is reviewing The Bipartisan Budget Act enacted on February 9, 2018, that retroactively extended and modified numerous tax provisions covering 2017. Most tax forms were printed for distribution prior to the signing of new legislation. To ensure you have the latest version of the tax product, we strongly encourage you to visit IRS.gov for updates on the implementation of this law. Updated versions of tax forms will only be available on IRS.gov.
You are here
Come On & Be a Friend!
Choose to be a Friend of the Library by purchasing an annual Friends membership.
The purpose of the Friends Group is:
- To promote public use of the library and appreciation of its value as an asset to the community.
- To support and promote one of our communities greatest assets.
- To broaden community awareness and use of the library services and resources.
- To advocate and encourage strong library support to make a positive difference.
- To encourage the extension and improvement of library services.
- To support the freedom to read and access to information for all.
- To maintain an association of people interested in books and libraries.
What are our goals?
Develop supplemental funding for special programs, services, and collections at the library. Provide volunteer services to the library.