Skip to main content
- The library will be closed on Friday, June 11 for staff educational training.
- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 6-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Limited seating and study rooms now available within capacity limits. Call for details.
COVID-19 Vaccine Community Info here
MOMS - ONLINE STORIES & ACTIVITIES
You are here
- MOMS - ONLINE STORIES & ACTIVITIES
When we think of moms, we think of LOVE! Enjoy some love with your moms, and share songs and stories together!
READ ALOUD: The Night Before Mother’s Day by Natasha Wing. Also, check out Hoopla and Tumble Book Library on the Library's website for other books to enjoy.
VIDEO: Boom Chicka Boom Mother’s Day Song
COLORING SHEET: Print the attachment and decorate with crayons, paint, stickers or whatever inspires you!
Visit the library website calendar for more activities this week.