- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 7-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Limited seating and study rooms now available within capacity limits. Call for details.
You are here
Below, please find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our services during this closure. If your question isn’t answered below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond within 48 hours.
- What are the library's walk-in and curbside hours?
Homer Township Library welcomes walk-in visitors 6 days a week. Hours are here. We are open 7 days a week for contactless Curbside Pickup of books, materials as well as Photocopy and Printed Document Pickup. The library continues to monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Will County Health Department. We thank you for understanding that our priority and concern is to insure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Are the Study Rooms open or are there areas to sit?
The Library Study Rooms and limited seating is available with the following restrictions:
- Masks must be worn at all times within the building
- Study rooms & tables have 1 hour time limits; may be extended as possible
- Study rooms & tables have limited seating to adhere to social distancing
- The Teen Room seating is limited to 2 people
- No food or drink is allowed at this time
- The Community Meeting Room, Quiet Reading Room, and Magazine Area are closed to the public
I've received my Covid-19 vaccination. Do I still need to wear a mask in the library?
Yes. All visitors must wear a mask in the library, regardless of the status of your vaccination.
- I would like to access eBooks and online learning resources. Can I get a Library card?
Yes! Click here to apply for a library card online. You will be notified when the card is registered for access to eBooks, streaming services and online learning resources.
- My library card is expired. Can I renew it to access Overdrive eBooks and audiobooks?
Yes! Please email email@example.com with your library barcode, name, address, and phone number. We are happy to renew your card for you!
- Can teens get service hours from home during this time?
Yes! We are offering teens service projects that can be done at home with minimal supplies. For more details, visit https://homerlibrary.org/volunteer.
- Can I still donate books to the library?
Yes! Donations can be left outside the library's front doors in bags or boxes.