- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 6-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Download the library's app! Click here for details.
You are here
Below, please find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our services during this closure. If your question isn’t answered below, email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond within 48 hours.
- What are the library's walk-in and curbside hours?
Homer Township Library welcomes walk-in visitors 6 days a week. Hours are here. We are open 6 days a week for contactless Curbside Pickup of books, materials as well as Photocopy and Printed Document Pickup. The library continues to monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Will County Health Department. We thank you for understanding that our priority and concern is to insure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Are the Study Rooms open or are there areas to sit?
Study rooms and seating have been restored.
I've received my Covid-19 vaccination. Do I still need to wear a mask in the library?
Per CDC guidelines, if you are unvaccinated we recommend that you wear a mask.
- I would like to access eBooks and online learning resources. Can I get a Library card?
Yes! Click here to apply for a library card online. You will be notified when the card is registered for access to eBooks, streaming services and online learning resources.
- My library card is expired. Can I renew it to access Overdrive eBooks and audiobooks?
Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your library barcode, name, address, and phone number. We are happy to renew your card for you!
- Can teens get service hours from home during this time?
Yes! We are offering teens service projects that can be done at home with minimal supplies. For more details, visit https://homerlibrary.org/volunteer.
- Can I still donate books to the library?
Yes! Donations can be left outside the library's front doors in bags or boxes.