Skip to main content
- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 6-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Limited seating and study rooms now available within capacity limits. Call for details.
COVID-19 Vaccine Community Info here
What if I live outside Homer Township, can I get a card?
You are here
- What if I live outside Homer Township, can I get a card?
- Persons residing outside the boundaries of Homer Township and not belonging to/or located closer to another pubic library may obtain a card by paying a non-resident fee of $170 per family. Proof of address is required.
- Non-resident cards are good for one year.
- Illinois law requires non-resident cards to be issued by the public library that is located closest to the applicant’s home.