- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 6-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Download the library's app! Click here for details.
You are here
Homer Township Public Library now offers a FREE mobile library app through PrairieCat, our catalog network. View your account, place holds, renew items, register for events, access online resources, and more -- all from your phone or mobile device!
To get started:
- Search PrairieCat Mobile in the app store on your Apple or Android device
- Choose Homer Township Public Library from the list of libraries
- Tap My Account
- Tap Add a Library Card
- Enter your library card number and PIN (the last 4 digits of your card number unless you changed it to a personalized PIN in the past)
Note: to view your reading history on the app, you must first choose to enable your reading history through your online account (not through the app). Log in here, choose My Account, choose Reading History, then choose Save Reading History. This will save your reading history going forward.
Have questions? We're here to help! Call us at 708-301-7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org