- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 7-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Limited seating and study rooms now available within capacity limits. Call for details.
You are here
The Homer Township Public Library District is governed by a Board of Trustees consisting of seven elected members. These trustees have varied backgrounds and reflect a rich diversity of public service and interest in the library community. They serve without compensation. The Executive Director manages the day-to-day operations of the library.
- Executive Library Director, Sheree Kozel-La Ha
- President, Jane Klunk
- Vice-President, Dr. Phyllis Levine Dahlstrand
- Treasurer, Kitty Mitchell
- Secretary, Cindy Bochenek
- Trustee, Dr. Eileen McCaffrey
- Trustee, Dr. Rita Woods
- Trustee, Clare Lund
Notice of Meetings: The Board of Trustees generally meets every fourth Monday of the month at 7:00pm in the library’s small Board Room at 14320 West 151 Street, Homer Glen, IL. Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board of Trustees.
January 25, 2021
February 22, 2021
March 22, 2021
April 26, 2021
May 24, 2021
June 28, 2021
Public Comment Rules for Board Meetings: Visitors wishing to address the Board shall have up to three (3) minutes per person at the designated place on the agenda for citizen’s comments. A person addressing the Board shall limit comments to items within the jurisdiction of the Board of Library Trustees.
The Homer Township Public Library District is subject to the Requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend any meetings of the Board and who require certain accommodations or have questions are requested to contact Sheree Kozel-La Ha at 708-301-7908 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting date.
Library agendas are posted 48 hours prior to a meeting at 14320 West 151st Street and on the library's website at homerlibrary.org.