- Walk-in visitors welcome 6 days a week! For details, including available services, click here. LEARN AT HOME click here.
- Contactless CURBSIDE SERVICE 6-days a week of books, materials, photocopy and printed document pickup! FAQ & more click here.
- NEW! Limited seating and study rooms now available within capacity limits. Call for details.
You are here
* Bookmobile service has resumed! The modified schedule for June is here.
* This service is completely based as weather permits. Stops may be canceled due to weather at any time. All holds would be brought back to the library and set out for curbside pick up. Notice of canceled stops will be posted to the main page of the library's website.
All items on the Bookmobile will be checked-out for two-weeks. Items may be renewed, unless they are on hold. Items can always be renewed on the bookmobile, at the main library, by phone 708-301-7908, or through our online catalog.
If you have a valid library card already then it's good on the bookmobile. Or with proof of residency, such as a driver's license, you can get a new library card on the bus. You will need a library card to check-out materials and will be responsible for all materials on your card.
Yes! Any items can be checked out or returned at both the main building or on the bus.
VIP Home Delivery Service
Homer Township Public Library offers books and more brought to your door. If you or someone you know would like books, magazines, music, movies or other library materials but cannot get to the library, even on a temporary basis, you may arrange for home delivery. This free service is for anyone who is ill, injured, caring for someone, or confined to their home. Call Maryellen Reed at 708-301-7908 or email email@example.com for details.
Please fill out the Home Delivery application and the Bookmobile Manager will contact you.